Duty Free and Travel Retail are our growing business areas
Salotto di Brera Duty Free’s customers are Cruise Lines, Airports, Sea Port Terminals and Diplomatic Shops.
Below there is a selection of our customers divided by main areas.
Salotto di Brera collaborates with more than 120 Cruise Lines and 60 Ferries with the most important World dealers among wich:
COSTA CRUISES – NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE – ROYAL CARRIBEAN INTERNATIONAL – CELEBRITY CRUISES – DREAM CRUISES – STAR CRUISES – GRIMALDI LINES – COLOR LINE – FRS FERRIES – PRINCESS CRUISES – STENA LINE – VIKING LINE
Baltic, Guadalupe and Martinique
- Passenger Port of Saint Petersburg is the first and only specialized passenger port in the North-West Russia.
- Since long time, Guadalupe port has connected the island to the rest of the world. It is the main port for merchandising and passengers.
- Martinique port is the main port for commercial and touristic activities of the island.
Airports in Croatia, Minsk, Tashkent and Vladivostok
- MINSK: The largest airport in Belarus. Thanks to the substantial growth in passenger traffic from 2008 to 2018 it became a significant point for the airport. Salotto e Minsk deal in international terminal and domestic one
- TASHKENT: The most important international airport in Uzbekistan, which carries out commercial activities. It has the largest number of international flights connecting Asia and Europe
- KAZAN: Kazan Airport is an international airport located 25 km southeast of Kazan in European Russia.
- VLADIVOSTOK: The most up-to-date airport in Russia, located near the city of Vladivostok.
- DUBROVNIK: The biggest airport in terms of passenger traffic, especially during summer season
Salotto di Brera is a Diplomatic shop inside military facility in Italy to whom we’ve been providing with all sorts products for many years.